As the Client Services Manager for our “Software Clients”, you will own the technical software aspects and the full life cycle, end-to-end Service and incident Management for our clients.
You will also be assisting the Client Services Director to deliver a customer first service to ensure performance levels are met, exceeding KPIs and SLAs. You will oversee new client implementations, maintaining and developing relationships with key clients and be involved in all aspects of the client relationship from the initial set-up through to attending monthly service reviews and being the first point of contact for escalated queries and service improvements. You will be responsible for:
- Ensuring Service Delivery processes are effective and efficient
- Identifying and capitalising on opportunities to extend the functionality of our software’s to clients
- Building long term relationships with the clients
- Understanding the client’s business
- Ownership of SLA's
- Identifying, communicating and measuring Service Improvement
- Ensuring client satisfaction, delivery standards and processes are improved continuously
By bringing your wealth of experience in and passion to the role to provide a service where the customers are the number one priority, you will have strong leadership skills, successfully forging and maintaining working partnerships with internal & external stakeholders to ensure the development, design and delivery of service that reflects the client’s needs. You will have:
- Experience of creating Service and Support processes from ground up and carrying out effective stakeholder management
- Experience with software application and service delivery management or equivalent technical related experience
- Strong experience leading technical customer support & service delivery with the ability to handle software concerns autonomously
- Demonstrable experience of core skills in service delivery to software clients
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Commercial awareness with strong problem-solving and analytical skills
You will be responsible for delivering, implementing and managing the development of key client accounts, building relationships, ensuring the clients objectives are met, monitoring and being proactive in finding and proposing new solutions and opportunities all the while independently handling the day-to-day running of the accounts with the full support of our Management team.
If that’s you and you are excited about making that leap, then we would be delighted to meet you. It’s an excellent opportunity for you and us where we can provide innovation, freedom and for you to be part of something big.
As our newest team member, the first thing that will strike you about giant is the great culture and working environment. We are an innovative, collaborative and entrepreneurial organisation that has been going strong for 25 years that supports and nurtures our staff.
Welcome to a rapidly expanding business where your ideas are lapped up and people thrive on the fast-paced energy it exuberates. There is a huge opportunity to develop your career so, if you’re hungry, driven, seeking a challenge and excellent at what you do, then it makes total sense that giant is where you want to shine, grow and develop to your full potential.
Our company culture is unique, it encourages you to get involved in the direction we take and engage with everybody everywhere. We want to give you the tools and support to over achieve, our clients love working with us and our staff enjoy the day to day engagement and challenges thrown at us. We have offices in Canary Wharf, the financial capital of London and Chelmsford, with easy commute routes into the office where you can experience the energy and comradery.
With giant precision’s unrivalled back office software, we help businesses streamline processes, save costs and leverage growth – from small beginnings to global footprints. Our long-term clients – since 1992 and ongoing – include Page Group and Barclays Bank
We provide personal development and training with defined career progression, you receive giant advantage our award-winning employee reward scheme, flexible work pattern, Cycle to work, and car salary sacrifice schemes – saving you £000s per annum. Social events/nights out, Fruit Mondays, Weekly dress down Friday, Office games (table tennis, pool and table football) and much more.
All our posts are subject to pre-employment screening. We are committed to equal opportunities in employment and we look forward to all applicants and applicants with a disability who meet the minimum criteria for the job and to consider them on their abilities.