In line with our company values, we regularly ask every member of the giant team to provide feedback on what’s it like to work here. We use the answers to ensure that giant remains a place where we are all proud to work.
Here are a few results of our most recent survey.
• 97% of people say they clearly understand their job role and know what’s expected of them day to day
• 93% of people understand their objectives and how they align with giant’s mission and overall company values
• 97% of people know who to go to with any urgent issues, including customer queries
• 97% of people recognised how their teams pull together to achieve company goals and fix any issues that may arise
• 91% of people said they have had the opportunity in the last 6 months, to learn and develop new skills within their current role
Job Title: New Client Advisor
Salary: £22,000-£24,000 + uncapped commission
Hours: 37 hours per week
For 30 years giant have provide...
Closing date: 31 March 2023Job term: Full Time PermanentHours: 37 hours - Monday to Friday - 9am to 5.30pm & 9.30am to 6.00pm - rotating weekly Location: Spaces, The Charter Building, Uxbridge, UB8 1JG
If you haven't seen a job that is the perfect fit, you can also register for job updates by email, which means you will know about any jobs that we advertise that match your job search criteria as soon as they arise.