why work with giant
At giant we have people values that we always aspire to. They are the cornerstone of our culture:
personal growth: we strive to understand ourselves.
- we are self-aware and in control of our insecurities, moods and emotions and their effect on others,
- we control our reactions and think before speaking,
- we empathize and understand other’s emotions and their views and try to treat people according to their emotional reactions
- we are good at building rapport and relationships with others often by finding a common ground
- we take ownership of tasks/projects,
- whilst freely admitting our mistakes, and
- we stretch ourselves to grow (being nervous shows you are being stretched!),
- we listen well, encourage others to speak and
- we communicate internally and externally in a straight-forward honest manner leaving nothing unsaid - we say the good & the bad!
- whilst always being fair, respectful, and emotionally intelligent.
working as a team
- we achieve goals together as a team,
- with humility not ego,
- where everyone is equal and feels safe to challenge others and have their views heard
- always with a sense of humor!
Studies show that working for and with people who have emotional intelligence increases job happiness (satisfaction and motivation) exponentially. By following these values, we can be the best at what we do, provide greater job satisfaction for those around us and we can all grow to be the best version of ourselves!